When an average curling iron won’t do, stylists turn to the Hot Tools Ceramic Titanium curling iron for beautiful polished results, curl after curl. Patented “Pulse Auto Heat Control” senses heat loss within the iron and corrects it to ensure that the barrel is properly heated throughout. The iron heats up quickly and stays hot even through long hours and demanding conditions.
No matter the hair type or style of curl, you are sure to get consistent results and smooth, shiny, beautiful curls. Featuring the powerful elements of ceramic and titanium, the Hot Tools Ceramic Titanium curling iron double the benefits to the stylist and the hair.
This 1 ½ inch Hot Tools Ceramic Titanium Spring Iron is the ideal size to create the loose, romantic waves that are popular right now. This iron has 85 watts of power and heats up to 430F. An extra-long cool tip keeps you burn-free and a soft grip handle and fold-away safety stand make this iron super easy to use.
For the time being the Hot Tools Ceramic Titanium is on of the main competitors to the Amazon’s bestseller Remington CI95AC/2 curling iron. If you do not, believe me, you can simply check this by following the full list of best-selling curling irons on Amazon.com
Let’s look together at the main features of the Hot Tools Ceramic Titanium curling iron:
- 85 watts of power;
- rheostat heat control;
- foldaway safety stand;
- powerful spring clamp;
- heavy duty, long life heating element.
And now let’s look what happy owners of the Hot Tools Ceramic Titanium have to say about this curling iron:
- I am so happy with its quality and super heat output.
- It creates nice larger curls/waves without making ‘curling iron kinks’ in your hair. I would definitely recommend this curling iron.
- I LOVE IT! it really stays hot & my curls are beautiful!
- I love the higher heat settings as well, sets a nice long lasting curl. I’ve tried other irons that set nice curls but didn’t last long.
- It heats quickly and evenly. It doesn’t snag and tear my hair like many other irons have.
Hot Tools uses innovative heating technology and beneficial materials to create sturdy, high-performance Hot Tools Ceramic Titanium curling iron, that makes fabulous curls that last and last.